Printing and mailing your brochures, special promotions, etc. may sound uncomplicated, but direct mail marketing isn’t easy to pull off. You need design experts who’ll oversee the creation of the mail pieces, commercial printing equipment to produce high-quality prints, and a team that will add finishing touches, update your mailing lists, presort the mail pieces, and more.
Action Mailing & Printing Solutions has all that and more available to you. You don’t have to deal with the fuss of production and shipping. Leave that to us and we will ensure that your eye-catching direct mail pieces get delivered on time.
If you’re looking for high-quality direct mail printing, look no further than Action Mailing and Printing Solutions. Our team is here to help. Schedule a call with our experts today.
Direct Mail Marketing for Your Business
Direct mail marketing can be complex, but the returns are well worth it. We’ve witnessed first-hand how it has helped clients increase their revenue and expand their business.
You could be the next to benefit from implementing direct mail marketing into your marketing strategy. With a solid campaign, you can:
- Foster Better Customer Relationships – A tangible piece of advertisement fosters greater trust than digital ads. It shows that your company cares enough to personally send customers an invitation. Customers want to feel special, and that’s what direct mail pieces do.
- Enjoy High-Quality Leads – Direct mail marketing connects you with people who will truly benefit from your products and services. You have a highly targeted, definitive mailing list of loyal and potential customers.
- Measure Returns Easily – Responses to direct mail pieces are measurable, so you can easily calculate the profitability of the campaign.
- Preserve Your Brand Identity – Action Mailing & Printing Solutions goes beyond printing the same old mail pieces. We add finishing touches and assemble personalized envelopes, so you can send mail pieces that reflect your brand.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. If you want to learn more about direct mail marketing, get in touch with our team.
Print Custom Mail
Our direct mail printing services transform your vision into impeccable, custom-designed mail pieces. Our digital pre-press department executes file conversions and catches any error. Then, we send the design to our in-house sheetfed and web presses to produce vivid colors and high-quality finishes.
Our team is here to help you from start to finish. If you want to elevate your campaign to a variable data direct mail order; we can do that. Through our Cheshire Labeling and Inkjet Technology, we handle all sorts of label creation requests. Our labeling equipment is also fitted with in-line tabbers and stamp heads to apply live stamps.
Run a Hassle-Free Production
By leaving the work to the Action Mailing Team, you don’t have to worry about running large-volume printing projects while ensuring the quality of each piece. Our team sees to it that you:
- Receive deliverables within the agreed timeframe
- Meet the volume demand, no matter how big
- Send out high-quality pieces to customers
- Save on postage costs
How We Get the Job Done
Action Mailing & Printing Solutions follows a streamlined process to help you achieve your direct mail marketing goals.
- Discuss Your Goals – Our team will work with you to formulate measurable goals. This will outline key campaign details, like mailpiece content, audience, and volume.
- Define Your Audience – We help you integrate your mailing list to ensure that you only send your mail pieces to interested customers.
- Design a Unique Mail Piece – Our design experts examine your concept and proof your digital files. We can help you convey your message clearly and creatively.
- Print and Assemble – Our commercial printers and other high tech equipment helps create flawless mail pieces, quickly and on time.
- Send the Message – We offer presorting, CASS, and NCOA services to streamline your mailing lists to avoid duplicate or undeliverable mails.
Learn more about our direct mail marketing services for all sorts of companies. Call the Action Mailing Team today.
Direct Marketing Services Explained
Direct mail marketing companies specialize in sending state of the art mail and postcards to target audiences. This can involve pamphlets, questionnaires, special offers, and much more.
Despite the overbearing digital marketing landscape, direct marketing services still work! First, everyone still has a mailbox and checks their mail. It’s interactive, meaning customers spend more time engaging with it since it is a physical object and the format offers a lot of different ways to get creative. We can help you create fun, bright direct mail marketing designs to ensure the success of your campaigns.
What is Variable Data Direct Mail?
Variable data direct mail allows you the opportunity to enhance standard direct mail marketing campaigns by offering your correspondence the kind of personal touch that really leaves an impression. With variable data printing, or VDP, you can customize your mail campaigns with whatever choice of font, color, imagery, and layout best suits your needs.
Furthermore, the text content on variable data direct mail can refer directly to the customer, as well. From using their name to having different opening paragraphs for target audiences in different demographics, personalized direct mail makes your direct mail marketing campaigns feel a lot more targeted and personal, which in turn will increase your response rate.
The Advantages of Direct Mail Printing Services
Direct mail companies like Action Mailing are ready to carry out your direct mail printing needs as soon as you say the word. Take a minute to look over the advantages that direct mail has to offer:
- Cost-effectiveness: It’s getting more and more affordable to design and print out colorful and eye-catching designs.You can also send out smaller test batches to check their effectiveness and avoid investing too much in a campaign before you know what works.
- Personal: With variable data direct mail, it’s much easier to highly individualize your marketing campaign. It essentially feels like you’re talking directly to the recipient, making it more likely they will stay engaged with the content for a longer period of time.
- Targeted: There are a range of ways to find leads to send direct mail to like purchasing mailing lists or using data that past customers have provided.
- Measurable: A call-to-action on your direct mail content can give recipients a certain URL to follow or number to call. By tracking the traffic to either of those, you can see just how effective your direct mail campaign is and if it’s not working, you will quickly know and can adjust your marketing campaign.
Direct mail marketing is still the most effective way of reaching large portions of your audience. Get in touch with direct mail companies like Action Mailing who know the ins and outs of creating and sending your marketing materials to the right people.